Why we are always wrong about all things: ហេតុអ្វីបានជាយើងយល់ខុសជានិច្ច។
I just read a book called “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” by Mark Manson. He really made my mind go “Aha, I have never thought like that. It is very interesting.” He mentioned that we are always wrong about most of the time. e.g. before:
- We believed that that heavy thing could not fly. (but now the airplane can)
- We believe that heavy things could not float. (but now ship can)
- We believed that the sun moved around the earth. (but now the earth might move around the sun and around itself)
- We believed that the earth is flat. (but now the earth might be round)
- Doctors believed that slicing a person’s arms open (or causing bleeding anywhere) could cure disease. (but now it is wrong) and so on.
What we believed are always wrong. We are never going close to the perfect truth. We just can go closed to less wrong, and less, less wrong, and less, less, less wrong. What we thought is true now, it might be not true. E.g. we believe that getting married can bring us happiness, but after getting married there are a lot of conflicts and obstacles to solve. We believe that life must be or should be happy all the time. We cannot accept the present moment. Therefore, always question about our belief and always ask ourselves “how do I know that it is true? how do I know that I am right?” We are not right, if lucky, just less wrong. Be well prepared to solve problems ahead.
ខ្ញុំទើបតែអានសៀវភៅមួយដែលមានចំណងជើងថា “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” ដោយលោក Mark Manson។ គាត់ពិតជាបានធ្វើអោយខ្ញុំភ្ញាក់ផ្អើល ដោយជួនកាលលាន់មាត់ថា “អូ! ខ្ញុំមិនដែលគិតបែបនេះសោះ គួរអោយចាប់អារម្មណ៍មែន”។ លោក ម៉ាក មែនស៊ិន បានលើកឡើងថា យើងតែងតែយល់ខុស ឬ មានជំនឿខុសគ្រប់ពេល។ ឧទាហរណ៍៖
១. យើងពីមុនជឿថា របស់ធ្ងន់មិនអាចហោះបានទេ។ (ប៉ុន្តែ ឥឡូវនេះមានយន្តហោះធ្វើពីដែកដែលអាចហោះបាន)
២. យើងជឿថា របស់ធ្ងន់មិនអាចអណ្តែតបានទេ។ (ប៉ុន្តែ ឥឡូវនេះយើងមានកាប៉ាល់ដែលអាចបើកលើទឹកបាន)
៣. យើងជឿថា ព្រះអាទិត្យវិលជុំវិញផែនដី។ (ប៉ុន្តែ ឥឡូវនេះយើងជឿថាផែនដីវិលជុំវិញខ្លួនឯងផង និង ជុំវិញព្រះអាទិត្យផង។ (នៅមាន ត)