There are 6 habits of high performance (by Brendon):
- Seek clarity: what is your intention, what is the most important here on the table
- Generate Energy: meditate, take a break, relax
- Raise Necessity: who needs me to be on my A-Game right now?
- Increase productivity: cut out other things unnecessary and focus on the few most important tasks like Apple company (Steve Jobs),
- Develop influence: in team or organization, train other people to perform, what do you think about this? challenge someone way of thinking, offering people other alternatives the opportunity to grow.
- Demonstrate courage: challenge the hardship, act and inspire